Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year 2012

It was only yesterday that I remembered I actually HAVE a blog!

What triggered my memory of my long lost child blog was: "bucket list".  I had one, somewhere.  I've been meaning to find it.  Where did I put it?

I think I started this blog to record my journey and personal growth, having moved to a new city.  So far, I don't love it.  I don't hate it like it used to.  I don't mind it so much.  There are a number of things keeping me sane and rekindling the spark in my heart for this city (back then I love this city - vacations are different from residence).

On a side note... I'm falling in love with pinterest.  I love pictures, photos.  There's something about words that just don't quite... make a statement anymore.

I guess I should start posting photos to describe my day.





No comments:

Post a Comment